Come See what we’re all about…
Come and visit the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC), see what we do and have a great evening. The event will see units from across all three services present so if you want to meet units in the Army, Navy or RAF then get along.
When: 17:30-20:00 Tuesday 13 May 2014.
• Meet both regular and reserve units from across the British military
• Climb aboard a Chinook helicopter
• Parachute drop into the Artillery Garden by the RAF Falcons
• Apache helicopter simulator
• Display by the HAC Pikemen and Musketeers
• Displays by the HAC Light Cavalry
• Displays by the HAC Band and Corps of Drums
• See inside the historic Armoury House including the acclaimed museum
• Music, bars and FREE BBQ
See how many enjoy the challenge of military life alongside their civilian career.
The Honourable Artillery Company is a regiment of 400+ men and women who volunteer to use some of their spare time from their civilian lives to train as part of the Army Reserve.
Soldiers from the HAC frequently deploy on operations such as the Balkans, Iraq and Afghanistan in support of the Regular Army. The Regiment also has a unique ceremonial role providing Guards of Honour at the Guildhall and Gun Salutes at the Tower of London.