Contact us to find out more about opportunities to sponsor one of the British Army’s most prestigious Regiments in one of the most glamorous sporting pursuits – Polo.
Reasons for sponsorship
This is an opportunity to associate with one of the oldest and most recognizable institutions in the City, with its distinct tie worn discreetly by its members by leading individuals in the financial, legal and real estate worlds amongst others.
While the cost of polo is often not as much as people may think, it is nonetheless a sport with significant overheads. The regimental team is fortunate enough to receive support from the Regiment’s Commanding Officer’s fund and central funding from the Army Sports Council; this unfortunately is not enough to facilitate the costs of mounting the team for its competitions and matches.
All those who represent the Regiment are expected to contribute to the cost of mounting the team but with your support the HAC Polo teams will be able to go further than ever before.
The HAC is unique in its composition:
- Consisting of intelligent and driven young men and women
- Maintains close ties with the top public schools
- Famous for its tradition and Royal patronage
- Members include Lord Mayors, Military top brass and professionals in the Square Mile
- The prestigious grounds and facilities in the heart of the City make it one of the most exclusive event venues in the capital
Soldiers of all ranks are:
- Highly educated, predominantly A and B socio-demographic groups
- Interested in country pursuits, travel, adventure sports, sailing and skiing
- Twice the citizen, strong sense of loyalty, drive and determination
Please contact us today for further details and a copy of our 2014 sponsorship opportunities pack using the form below:
* The HAC’s Sword of Honour Schools are Eton, Harrow, Marlborough, Radley, Rugby, and Wellington.